Paper Source has tons of new textiles for the kitchen divas out there. Choose patterns from feathers to foxes to flowers and go cute or quirky with Paper Source exclusive designs. Matching textile sets (sold separately) make a great gift for someone who needs to add some fun to their kitchen; and a tea towel set alone makes a perfect hostess gift!
This sweet set in a delectable donut design is the perfect inspiration for a pro baker- or even someone still finding their way around the kitchen!
These fantastic feathers and arrows add a whimsical touch to your kitchen style.
Be foxy (we couldn’t resist that pun…) in the kitchen with this feisty set!
Looking for more fun kitchen additions? Check out all of our gifts for the chef in your life (we have everything from aprons to juice glasses to cutting boards). And don’t forget hostess gifts, too! Which apron design is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
We are loving gold this summer, and we have plenty of metallic goodies to help you show off your glamorous side! Gold is the perfect way to add a bit of shine to your style, elegance to your summer parties and glitz to your office.
Paper Source’s exclusive Mint Confetti iPhone case is a stylish way to protect your phone. Freshen up your phone’s look with this cool color, and bubbly design (doesn’t it remind you of a glass of champagne?!). It includes a white rubber inner liner, so no worries it if falls while you’re on the go!
This white scarf printed with gold metallic elephants is a great addition to any outfit in need of a little flair. Throw it in your bag for chilly summer nights, or use it to add an unexpected pop of shine to a solid colored dress or top. Treat yourself or make it a gift for your most fabulous friend!
The Mint & Gold Flipside Clutch is the perfect purchase for those of us who are a little indecisive. You can wear this clutch on the gold side, the mint side, with the strap or without the strap. It’s like four bags in one! The “have fun” decorative zipper pull is a unique touch guaranteed to get you noticed. Use the gold side as a neutral; it’s perfect with any color- patterns too! Wear the mint side to add a pop of color to a white dress. Another plus- it matches the mint confetti phone case! Try a matching gold and mint mani, featured on our Pinterest page, if you want to go all out glam!
Gold isn’t just for the fashionistas out there; Paper Source has tons of fine gold metallic papers for crafts and party decorations galore!
Any one of Paper Sources unique fine paper designs can add some glimmer to your arts and crafts or party projects. Use your paper of choice as a background to a bulletin board in need of a new look or try one of Paper Source’s fine paper projects! Feeling ambitious? Try the paper dress project in gold for truly outstanding decoration in a walk in closet.
For elegant summer parties, make a paper lantern in gold to hang above a beautifully set table. An easy table decoration is home made confetti using gold paper, just pick your favorite shape and punch away!
Not the crafty type? Use the paper as a simple gift wrap; it’ll make any gift you give seem like solid gold!
Paper Source also carries Kate Spade accessories, like this playful gold polka dot agenda. This agenda has both monthly and weekly spreads, along with extra pages for contacts and notes. Functional can also be fun! Laminated tabs ensure ease for organization and a clean cut look for your schedule all the time! Quotes throughout the agenda, along with the shiny gold polka dots are sure to brighten up even your busiest days.
Check out papersource.com for even more glamorous gold or shop your local Paper Source store! For even more gold glam inspiration, take a look at our Pinterest board and add a little more sparkle and shine to your life!
With all this warm weather and sunshine, you don’t need a reason to celebrate this summer! Whether it’s a graduation party, pool party or just a fun neighborhood get together, Paper Source can help all of your summertime soirées!
First impressions are everything. With bright colors that pop, your guests won’t be forgetting this party invite! Send the Spotlight Party Invitation or the Citrus Party Invitation for a kickoff before the party even starts.
The 2 most refreshing things to enjoy during the summer are fresh watermelon and cold popsicles, of course! Hang these garlands from your backyard trees or a snack table. They are a great craft for the kids to work on, too! So fun!
A hot summer is never complete without your favorite drink to cool you down. Fill up these vintage milk bottles with your favorite refreshing summer drink and sip it through these festive straws. This You’re A Peach Iced Tea with our exclusive design would be great to serve in these fun bottles!
Be sure to feed your guests with this lively PS designed-Color Pop Plate Set- great for mini burgers hot off the grill and some fresh fruit salad (plus they’re melamine, so they won’t break!).
With kids running around, spills are expected. Clean up with this sweet and delicious looking Ice Pop Tea Towel, or just hang it from the oven to brighten up your kitchen! (And this could make a great hostess gift, as well!)
Our buying department at Paper Source sees a lot of really great books year-round, but one in particular had more than a few people sneaking the book away to turn the pages. The Forest Feast is a captivating cookbook from Erin Gleeson, formerly of the James Beard Foundation and The New York Times Dining section.
Although it’s typical to see some mouthwatering food imagery in a cookbook, The Forest Feast awed everyone here; the combination of food and art (the author doubles as the artist and pairs photography and watercolor) makes this a standout. Every page is chock full of color, and every single recipe has a full-page image of the finished dish alongside the raw ingredients used, plus instructions and illustrations. Let’s just say this isn’t your mom’s all-text-cookbook staple; you’re going to have as much fun digesting the visuals as you will the food.
Speaking of which, each of these vegetarian creations is made of six ingredients or less; making these stunning dishes within reach for a cook at any level.
Our buying team loved it so much, everyone made a dish from the book to celebrate with a Forest Feast lunch at our Chicago headquarters! As our book buyer said, “within six days, I had made 10 of the recipes at home!”
Paper Source is one of the first shops to carry The Forest Feast, and we can tell we’re not the only ones in love; it’s been out for only a couple of weeks now and is already one of our most popular titles!
Hear that sound? It’s the sound of recipe books cracking open, their contents ripe for gleaning holiday cookies, cakes and pies for enjoying at home or better yet- sharing with others!
We’ll leave the expert baking (or tasteful selecting) up to you, but where it concerns presentation, we’ve got you all wrapped up.
For small treats, like candy or chocolates, our favor bags are crisp and classy! Cello bags come in both clear and holiday stripe varieties. We also have a nearly endless array of paper favor bags that can stamped, embossed and washi-taped to your decorative desire. Burlap bags are a perennial favorite and all can be ‘darlingly’ addressed to your lucky recipient using baker’s twine and hangtags!
For larger items, gift bags always fit the bill. Show your friends they truly take the cake (or bread!) with our individual loaf pans. And for those who would rather drink than dine, a bottle of wine or a special liquor is never out of place under the tree, especially when enrobed in one of our endlessly customizable wine bags.
Of course, as much as we love our bag offerings, not all edibles were made to travel in anything other than a box. Luckily, we’ve got plenty of answers for you there as well! Square Favor Boxes and Pillow Favor Boxes dress up easily with satin ribbon. Kraft boxes make homemade treats handsome, and with the swift addition of a bit of holiday wrap and ribbon, twine or string, you’ll make your gift the envy of all poor cookies smothered under red plastic wrap on a paper plate.
Let baking be the hard part, because with Paper Source, wrapping it up is easy as pie!
Continuing our Holiday Gift Guide, here are some ideas for stocking stuffers! The best gifts don’t always come in big packages. Give these ‘small somethings’ in stockings or on their own…they’re sure to make a big impression!
Fun & Silly
- Sock Monkey: A new twist on the classic toy! Stretch, shape, pull and tie! $3.95
- World’s Smallest Laser Guns: Set of 2 mini laser guns light-up and have fun sound effects activated by pressing the trigger. $4.95
- Melting Snowman Putty: Mold this snowman and watch it melt before your eyes. Then do it all over again! $11.95
- The Number Two Pencil: Kids (and many adults) will definitely find the humor. $4.95
- Glow-in-the-Dark Ping Pong Set: Great for kids of all ages. Includes everything you need to get the game going anywhere. $15.95
- Dog Butt Magnets: These unique dogs may not “sit” or fetch the paper, but they certainly will “stay.” $11.95
- Fingernail Friends Zoo Nail Art: Great for young girls! Also comes in butterflies. (Not pictured.) $6.95
Fun & Useful
- Survival Credit Card: Be ready for anything with this handy tool that conveniently fits in any wallet. Includes can opener, knife edge, screwdriver, ruler, 4-position wrench, butterfly screw wrench, saw blade, 2-position wrench, key chain hole and bottle opener. Stainless steel. $4.95
- Gold Stripe Minimergency Kit: Everything a girl might need for an everyday challenge. Includes everything from hairspray to stain remover to nail polish. $16.95
- Power Bank Charger: For those unexpected power failures. Contains a mini USB cord and charge adapters for the iPhone 4/4S and 5, and Samsung devices. Store in the colored zipper pouch. $21.95
- Kate Spade Erasers: Fun erasers with bright pops of color! $14.95
- 8-in-1 Screwdriver: A handy multi-tool with storage for 8 screw bits. $5.95
Festive & Yummy
- Peppermint Bark Coffee: For a festive start to the day. $9.95
- Bacon Jelly Beans: Bacon taste without the artery clogging! $6.95
- Coal Bubble Gum: For the naughty ones on your list. $6.50
- Pooping Reindeer: This little guy dispenses cola flavored jelly beans when you push on his tail. $6.95
- Joy Love Cheer Holiday Tea Travel Tin: Take this Holiday Spice Blend with you wherever you go. $5.95
Here are some of our favorites for the holidays…
If you’re not sure where to start, we’re featuring our holiday gift wrap in collections this year — making inspiration easy to come by! Our design team grouped many necessities together to make coordinating your packages a painless task.
If you want a sleeker look, check out the ever-popular Sophisticated Classics. The deep colors and classic icons create an elegant story. One of the best things about our wrapping paper is pairing traditional (like our Slate Pine Branch design) with modern (like our Slate Chevron or Red Glitter styles) for a fun yet cohesive look that carries across all your packages.
We also have a large assortment of single sheet styles that offer even more ways to personalize and style a package this holiday.
Add a flourish to your gift with decorative ribbon, gift tags, stamps and stickers. Or, pick from our collection of gifts and ornaments to accents your gift. We like the idea of adding one of our whimisical ornaments as a finishing touch. Here are just a few of our suggested pairings.
How will you wrap this year? Share your expert tips or tell us what style will take the stage this holiday.
The holiday season is in full swing and we might not be Santa Claus, but we’re pretty sure we’ve got the perfect gift for everyone on your list! Enjoy our top holiday gift picks below, brought to you by our Gift Buyer, Katie Mulligan.
- Kate Spade Pencil Case: This delightfully chic collection of items make great gifts for anyone who has an affinity for Kate Spade or who appreciates beautiful and bold graphics. I love the idea of using this as a chic clutch! $29.95
- Chevron Tote Bag: This durable yet chic tote bag is the perfect carry-all bag for any occasion! A stylish gift for women of all ages. $26.95
- iPhone Covers: From bold and bright to soft and sweet, to fun and quirky–we have iPhone covers (for iPhone 4 and 5) sure to match any personality! $29.95 and up
- Buff & Shine Shoe Polish Kit: This shoe shine kit is the perfect gift for working Don Drapers men everywhere. Contains two tins of polish in neutral and black, two brushes each with ‘Looking Buff’ and ‘Rise & Shine’ inscribed, plus cleaning cloth. $25.95
- Beardo Hat: For the quirky guys in your life! A hilarious way to keep warm this winter! $29.99
- Fish Flask: Drink like fish…from a fish! A great gift for some who loves to fish or simply appreciates a funny flask. $27.95
- Guide to American Whiskey, Bourbon & Rye: This book is a perfect suggestion for someone interested in how to assess and pair whiskey with delicious foods. Each Whiskey suggestion comes with a large, glossy photo of the bottle and color of the whiskey— making it easy to find at your local store for an at-home tasting! $24.95
- Flip Flop Bracelets: These trendy bracelets come in a spectrum of colors, making it easy for your teen to accessorize any outfit. They also are environmentally conscious – handmade from recycled flip flops in Mali, West Africa! 10 for $9.50
- Secret Message Writing Set: Let your kiddos practice their espionage skills with this Secret Message Writing Set. Whatever they write with the special pens remains invisible until it’s viewed with the UV “blacklight” in the pen cap. $7.95
- Light Up Football: This cool 8 inch long foam football has LED glowing light-up strips along the side, making it bright and colorful for night time play! Lights can be turned off and on. Lasts over 24 continuous hours. $19.95
- Fun Loom Kit: The ultimate gift for girls of all ages! This Fun Loom kit allows them to create awesome silicone band bracelets and more and comes with one loom, one hook and 300 loops. $14.95
For the Cook:
- iSpoon Stylus: Whether you’re snacking while browsing your next Pinterest recipe or referencing your iPad while you cook, this spoon stylus keeps your gadget mess-free in the kitchen! $8.95
- Obsessive Chef Cutting Board: Cooking is as much a science as it is an art, and science requires precision. I always watch in awe at my favorite sushi restaurant at the great care the chefs take in cutting their tuna into millimeters thick slices. This cutting board is sure help guide your knife with exacting measurements, precise angles, and handy definitions. Learn just how small a julienne is, and get it right next time! $26.95
- Rifle Recipe Box: Each box Includes 12 letter-pressed dividers & 24 recipe cards. For a special touch, handwrite a few of your favorite recipes for the recipient. I particularly love this as a gift for winter brides! Help the happy couple start off their new adventure with a beautiful recipe box and some treasured recipes to pass from one family to another. $34.95
For the Host/Hostess:
- Host Wine Aerator: No need to let wine breath for hours! This one-of-a-kind aerator contains a flow meter for dependable aeration levels every time. Covers up to 6 hours of decanting instantly and strains out unwanted sediment. Bring with a bottle of wine for the perfect gift! $39.95
- Corkcicle Wine Chiller: Keeping wine at just the right temperature is tough for any hostess. Keep wine the perfect temperature with the Corkcicle which won’t dilute! $26.95
Last month we kicked off our Holiday Crafting Contest (which goes through December 31), and we can’t wait to see what you do!
This year we’re giving out first, second and third place prizes in THREE categories! Wow us with your creative use of Paper Source products in Food Gifting, Gift Wrapping or Card Making (you can enter each category once!). First place in each category gets a $100 Paper Source gift card, and second and third place each get a $50 Paper Source gift card.
Go ahead, dazzle us! Find official rules or enter the Holiday Crafting Contest today!