Send a hand-crafted Easter greeting to some-bunny special!
- How-To PDF
- 5 1/2″ Square Superfine White Folded Card
- 5 3/4″ Square Antique Gold Envelope
- Text Weight Paper in Clover, Mint, Sunshine and Coral
- Gold Glitter Paper
- 1/4″ Coral Satin Ribbon
- Mini Flower Punch Set
- Happy Easter Rubber Stamp
- VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
- Colored Embossing Powder
- 1/4″ Hole Punch
- Small Glue Dots
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Download How-To PDF
- Stamp and emboss Happy Easter message in the center of the folded card.
- Using the mini flower punch set, begin punching Mint and Clover shapes.
- Mix mini flower shapes and colors, arranging them into a wreath shape around stamped message.
- Adhere shapes in place using small glue dots.
- Punch several flower shapes from Sunshine and Coral paper.
- Layer shapes and, if desired, use 1/4″ hole punch to embellish centers using gold glitter paper.
- Adhere flowers in place as desired on wreath.
- Create a small bow using Coral ribbon and adhere in place to bottom center of wreath.
As we move closer to spring, we begin to want a refresher in all aspects of our lives. If a full on spring cleaning isn’t quite your thing, you could add some new elegance and color to your home or work office with some simple and stylish changes.
Before you know it you will feel renewed and happy to tackle all the times ahead. Here are seven of our favorite picks that can help you transition into a stylish spring, even if the weather doesn’t quite seem like it is.
Fashionably on time. You will want to take this Gold Foil Confetti Planner every where you go. Keep your life in order with both style and fun. Who knew organization could look so good?
Let the mug do the talking. Sometimes we just have to speak the truth. Let everyone know how you really feel with this Damn Good Coffee Mug.
Marbled, marvelous. You’ll want to write a note to everyone in your address book with these handsome Marble Stationary Cards. Not only are they sleek but also simply aesthetic with the swirl of natural color and texture, they are pretty enough to frame.
To the point. This is not your #2 pencil from grade school. Add a pop of color and fun to your office with I Think You’re Sharp Pencils. You may even give some away as a small gift to show someone how witty you really think they are.
Polished and Professional. Store all of your important papers in this beautiful portfolio. Simple yet unique, you could even bring this Metallic Gold Folio to an interview to show off your fancy side.
Lush Artwork. Our exclusive 2015 Paper Source Wall Art Calendar is a classic way to add fun to your office. On trend and delightful, this calender will allow you a colorful way to keep track of your days. (Hint: Each page gives you templates to inspire you to up-cycle each design when the month is over.)
Peel. Stick. Repeat. Don’t feel confined to only put these Wallies Removable Chalkboard Panels in your office. They are peel and stick which allows you to add your own notes and doodles to every room you like. Chalk is included, or you can add bursts of color with Colored Chalk!
We love to D.I.Y. valentines – it’s the perfect way to show just how much you care. Here are more how-tos to get your creative juices flowing. (And check out Part 1 here.)
Add dimension to your Valentine with heart shaped party picks and gold heart doilies!
- Stick a Heart Doily on a Superfine White A6 folded card with glue stick or double-sided tape
- Spear the doily with a Party Pick
- Cut a narrow strip of paper for your banner and write a message on it (we used White Uniball Pen)
- Adhere your banner with Zots or glue stick.
- Pair with a Persimmon A6 envelope.|
Gold foil tape is an easy way to add a bold, graphic look to your card:
One of the best things about Valentine’s Day is that it gives us another reason to create handmade cards with thoughtful messages for the people we care about the most. If you are looking for a way you can share a little love with those who are dear to your heart, we have a few ideas for you. We’ve been busy D.I.Y.-ing Valentines and “Galentines” with some of our favorite new products – pick your favorite and give it a try! For even more inspiration, visit one of our stores.
- Cut a 3.75″ x 5″ panel out of Gold Glitter Wrap and mount it to a Superfine Soft White A2 folded card
- Download and print the Heart of Gold PDF on Mint text paper and cut it out
- Add a Gold Foil Heart Sticker and a strip of heart tape to the Mint paper
- Mount the Mint paper to the card with Super Tacky Tape
- Line a Mint envelope with Gold Glitter Wrap using our Envelope Liner Templates
Bottle up some love!
- Stamp the Canning Jar Stamp on white cover paper and heat emboss with Gold Embossing Powder
- Cut out the jar, stick 3 Gold Glitter Heart Stickers to it and tie a bow around the lid with some Gold Shimmer Twine.
- Mount the jar to a Luxe Blush A2 Card with Foam Squares (we rounded the corners with a Corner Rounder first!)
- Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day on the card and heat emboss with gold powder.
- Pair with a Slate A2 Envelope
This Sweetheart card is simple:
- Punch a heart out of the Heart Shapes Kit, cover it with glue or Xyron and coat it with glitter.
- Mount it to a Gravel 4 bar folded card with Foam Squares.
- Use the Prima Press to stamp your message on the card. We heat embossed ours with Pink Embossing Powder.
- Pair with a Blossom 4 bar envelope.
Valentine’s Day doesn’t just have to be a celebration of love between you and a special someone. Instead, have just as much fun with your girl friends in a festive themed party.
Decorate with hearts and glitter and bake sweet treats while sipping sugary cocktails. What more could you ask for? Here’s everything you need to make your party a hit.
Red and Gold. Create delectable drinks in these charming gold tumblers. Add a festive paper straw and your drink becomes a work of art. We love The Red Valentine Cocktail recipe found at The Stylish Type Blog.
Follow Your Heart. Get your home ready with this adorable pillow. Add more cushions and colors to create cozy seating for guests.
Inspo. We adore this pillow styling inspiration from The TomKat Studio.
I pick you. What’s a cocktail party without hors d’oeuvres? Make them special for Valentine’s Day with these festive heart party picks. Even decorate sweets and cupcakes with this simple statement decoration.
Candy Hunk. Laugh with friends over this mini dream man. Who needs a date when you have the “perfect man” candy? Now you’re really ready for a Valentine’s Day themed cocktail party for a girl’s night in!
Guess The Name Game. Now that everyone is enjoying the festive decor with drinks in hand you can play the hilarious Charades-like game found at Lifestyle Tweets. The steps are simple, just follow the rules of Charades but the actors can only be romantic characters- like Romeo and Juliet!
Make your Valentine’s Day gift extra-special with this hand-crafted mini Heart of Gold box!
- How-To PDF
- Heart Vanilla Craft Box
- Superfine Softwhite Cover Weight Paper
- Metallic Glitter Pack
- Gold Foil Lace Tape
- Gold Shimmer Twine
- Gold Glitter Heart Stickers
- Gold Pen
- PVA Adhesive
- 1″ Poly Brush
- Tag Paper Punch
- 1/8″ Hole Punch
- Download How-To PDF.
- Use brush to cover top and sides of box lid with PVA adhesive and sprinkle generously with gold glitter.
- Shake off any excess and allow to dry.
- If necessary, add more adhesive and glitter on any bare spots.
- Adhere gold foil lace tape in place around sides of box base.
- Punch out Superfine Softwhite cover weight paper using tag punch and create a hole at the top of the newly created tag using the 1/8″ punch.
- Position a gold glitter heart sticker as desired on tag and adhere in place.
- Write message using gold pen.
Make your home merry and bright this holiday season with one of our festive craft kits. These decorations are both fun and festive! Our garlands, wreaths, and advent calendars will add a splash of Christmas color to any room and are perfect for holiday entertaining.
Hang our classic Merry Christmas Garland on your mantel or use it to trim your tree. All you need to do is string together these pre-embellished, glittery pennants with the darling red baking twine included in the kit. It pairs beautifully with our colorful Felt Triangle Garland to trim your tree or spruce up a table edge. Plus, this bright banner comes completely assembled and ready to hang!
Create bright blooms for your front door, mirror, or your mantel with our Poinsettia Wreath Kit. This versatile wreath is a charming addition to any room and can be displayed in many creative ways!
Here are three ideas for how to display this beautiful craft:
Add a splash of color to your holiday decor with this fun craft project previously featured in Women’s Day! This retro-inspired candy stripe design is sure to impress your guests. We’ve posted a step-by-step guide below to help you make your own!
Simply print our How To PDF, gather a few simple materials, put on some hot chocolate and get craftin’!
- Small Bookboard Wreath Form
- 1 Box Red Stripe Paper Straws
- 25mm Satin Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Cut 50 Straws down to 6 1/2″, leaving the rest of the straws at their full length.
- Apply a dab of hot glue near the center of the wreath form. Adhere a full length straw so that the end is flush with the center edge of the wreath form, creating a clean wreath “hole”, then continue gluing and affixing straws, alternating short straws with long ones until the wreath form is completely covered.
- Remove any hot glue threads from the wreath.
- Tie a bow using the Clover ribbon and glue in place.
- To hang, glue a small loop of matching ribbon to the back of the wreath form.
Make this sweet Christmas countdown with numbered cards, Washi Tape, cute Bakers Twine, and our adorable Red Mini Clothespins. Just arrange numbered cards in rows, cut and tape lengths of washi tape to a background or wall, and then hang cards using the clothespins. Check out the clever blog Scissors and Sage for step-by-step instructions and tips. Happy crafting!
Create a stage for your Nutcracker Dolls to shine!
- How-To PDF
- Music Banner
- Nutcracker Kit
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ Text Weight Paper in Superfine White
- Decorative Papers
- Patterned Shirt Gift Box
- Place Cards in various colors
- 1/4″ Satin Ribbon in various colors
- Christmas Washi Tape Set
- Christmas Tree A7 Shapes
- Adhesive Crystals
- Circle Hole Punch
- Super Tacky Tape
- Foam Squares
- Line the lid and bottom of the shirt box in desired paper.
- Using the lid of the box as the base, adhere the bottom of the box in an upright position as shown to create stage.
- Embellish tree as desired using glitter paper and adhesive crystals.
- Adhere tree to center of background using foam squares.
- Fold place cards at score line and trim into different size squares.
- Embellish as desired using washi tape and ribbon to create gift boxes. Adhere to stage as shown.
- Download the banner PDF and print.
- Cut out banner and adhere to front of stage.
- Assemble Nutcracker kit according to instructions and use theater to make your characters come to life!
It’s almost Halloween and we’re ready to party! Throw your little ghouls and goblins a Monster Mash Bash with these easy tricks and treats.
Your little monsters will howl for these adorable door designs. Just paste black paper circles to the back of paper plates to create eyes for your monster. Streamers and cut paper make great hair for your monster and our pre-cut spiders add an easy, creepy touch to any door.
Greet your guests a scary start by playing a Halloween soundtrack or sound machine.
These little monsters are too cute to be scary. They’re simple to make. Just fluff our pre-made tissue pom poms, cut some black and white circles for eyes, and glue together for fun and frightful monsters. Hang from the ceiling or use as table decorations.
Your guests will gobble up these bright and silly monster cookies.
Wrap coffee cans with fun Halloween paper tape, add some monster eyes and stack for a fun ball-toss carnival game. You could also fill balloons with a small treat, add silly faces and let your little ones pick a balloon to pop.
Your guests will love getting crafty with these fun creatures. Build your own creepy paper monsters using this fun kit then use your dolls to put on a puppet show!
When your Monster Mash is done, send your guests home with these spirited treat bags.
Decorate colorful paper bags with a silly and simple paper face. Our paper punches make cutting perfect circles a snap. Flag-shaped or triangle punches make great teeth for your little ghouls. When you’re done, fill with little zany treats like the ones below to thrill your visitors.