Make your home merry and bright this holiday season with one of our festive craft kits. These decorations are both fun and festive! Our garlands, wreaths, and advent calendars will add a splash of Christmas color to any room and are perfect for holiday entertaining.
Hang our classic Merry Christmas Garland on your mantel or use it to trim your tree. All you need to do is string together these pre-embellished, glittery pennants with the darling red baking twine included in the kit. It pairs beautifully with our colorful Felt Triangle Garland to trim your tree or spruce up a table edge. Plus, this bright banner comes completely assembled and ready to hang!
Create bright blooms for your front door, mirror, or your mantel with our Poinsettia Wreath Kit. This versatile wreath is a charming addition to any room and can be displayed in many creative ways!
Here are three ideas for how to display this beautiful craft:
Hang with an elegant satin ribbon for a lovely door decoration.
Hang from a mirror for double the cheer! Be sure to paint the back of the wreath form for a beautiful reflection. This photo and great idea comes from the blog Misty at Home.
Add a splash of color to your holiday decor with this fun craft project previously featured in Women’s Day! This retro-inspired candy stripe design is sure to impress your guests. We’ve posted a step-by-step guide below to help you make your own!
Simply print our How To PDF, gather a few simple materials, put on some hot chocolate and get craftin’!
- Small Bookboard Wreath Form
- 1 Box Red Stripe Paper Straws
- 25mm Satin Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Cut 50 Straws down to 6 1/2″, leaving the rest of the straws at their full length.
- Apply a dab of hot glue near the center of the wreath form. Adhere a full length straw so that the end is flush with the center edge of the wreath form, creating a clean wreath “hole”, then continue gluing and affixing straws, alternating short straws with long ones until the wreath form is completely covered.
- Remove any hot glue threads from the wreath.
- Tie a bow using the Clover ribbon and glue in place.
- To hang, glue a small loop of matching ribbon to the back of the wreath form.
Make this sweet Christmas countdown with numbered cards, Washi Tape, cute Bakers Twine, and our adorable Red Mini Clothespins. Just arrange numbered cards in rows, cut and tape lengths of washi tape to a background or wall, and then hang cards using the clothespins. Check out the clever blog Scissors and Sage for step-by-step instructions and tips. Happy crafting!
Creative photo and idea by Scissors and Sage.