Don’t just decorate your home for the holidays… Adorn your party guests too with this festive 4th of July lei! It’s a great way to add a patriotic touch to anyone’s outfit!
Have a happy AND safe Independence Day!
• Patriotic Lei How-To PDF
• Infinite Loops Trim Double Edge Paper Punch
• Star Hole Punch
• Text Weight Paper (Red, Night, Pure White)
• Ladybug Sugar Coated 12 x 12 Paper
• Red Stripe Fabric Tape
• Baker’s Twine
• Guillotine Trimmer
• Large Zots Dots
1. Punch infinite loops, trim along 11″ side of red, pure white and night paper. Cut bands of infinite loops in half measuring 51/2″ x 1″ and set aside.
2. Cut simple bands from pure white paper, or a mix of colors, measuring 51/2″ x 1″. Stick red stripe fabric tape down center lengths of bands and set aside.
3. Punch star shapes from ladybug sugar coated 12 x 12, or a mix of colors.
4. Begin linking approximately 15 bands in a mix of color combos of infinite loops and simple bands dressed with red stripes. Secure to one another with a staple and cover each staple with a star.
5. Tie ends of links with approximately 18″ of baker’s twine and pull over to head to wear!