Keep those pesky bugs away from your favorite summer beverage. These stylish cup covers are festive AND serve as a drink marker too… write your guest’s name on top! Use this super easy how-to at all your summer fêtes!
• Not a Plastic Cup (set of 4 re-usable red cups)
• Red & White Paper Straws
• Circle Cards in Sunshine, Clover & Poppy (or whatever colors you like!)
• Flower Shapes Pack
• 1/4” Round Hole Punch
• Small Zots Glue Dots
1. Begin by folding petals for added dimension.
2. Re-punch holes in centers of flowers using a 1/4” round hole punch. Stack flowers as desired in two or three layers. Position flowers on top of circle card, close to the edge (making sure to leave room for writing a name), and punch a hole as far as your hole punch will reach.
3. Write name on circle card opposite from where the hole is punched. Place on top of cup, position flowers on top of circle card and feed straw in place. Place two glue dots on lip of cup.
4. Place cover on top of cup with the straw placed closest to glue dots. This will keep your cover in place AND acts as a hinge allowing for refreshing refills!