Start your festive July 4th bash with this fun and patriotic ice pop-themed party invitation! Download the instructions and get crafting for your USA tribute!
- How-To PDF
- A6 Royal Blue Flat Card
- A6 Red Envelope
- Pure White Text Weight Paper
- VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
- Aqua Embossing Powder
- Ice Pop Rubber Stamp
- Uniball White Gel Pen
- Holiday Stickles
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Download How-To
- At the bottom of card, stamp three ice pops with VersaMark ink and apply Aqua embossing powder.
- Set the embossing powder using the heat tool.
- Fill in center section of ice pops with white pen.
- Use X-Mas Red stickles to accent top portion of ice pops and allow to dry.
- Format your invite text to fit into a 4″ w x 3 3/4″ h rectangle.
- Trim out text layer and adhere to stamped card.