Posts Tagged gift ideas
Need something purr-fect for the cat lover in your life? We’ve got some great new options that are sure to be loved. Get them right meow!
Does your cat lover (maybe it’s yourself…) love to cook? How adorable is this new Paper Source Cat Apron? Complete the look with this tea towel (which comes in a set of 3) for a feline finish. The towels also make a great hostess gift for your favorite cat aficionado!
What if they (or, um…..you) like to write? We’ve got something for that, too! A set of mini notebooks, a spiral notebook and a pouch for pencils and pens! Deck out your home office or head back to school in style with this chic print!
If you love taking pictures of your feline friend, hang them up with these cat magnets! Add them to your fridge or file cabinet in your office, or give to your favorite student for locker decor!
Finish it off by keeping all of these fun gifts in this cat patterned tote! Great for a day at the beach, carrying some groceries or holding your yoga mat and water bottle.
What’s your fur-vorite feline find? Tell us in the comments!
Looking to brighten up your work space this summer? Dress up your desk with one of our new bright & playful note pad designs! Choose what complements your style the best; from whimsical to floral to traditional. Write notes, make lists and send sweet sentiments with note pads that are distinctly…you!
All of our customized note pad sets come with five pieces in three different sizes for scrawling quick notes, recording longer thoughts and getting organized with lists (included: two note pads, two mini note pads and one list pad with 70 pages each). Find what fits your style, or help deck out a friend’s space with these great gifts!
Channel the outdoors with our new Herbs and Succulents mixed note pad sets that show off these unique and increasingly popular foliage, but are also still sophisticated with more subdued color palettes. Great for the gardener in you, or that friend with a green thumb!
If you’re looking for a brighter floral to add a feminine touch to your correspondence, we love these new Bouquet and Peonies sets. And with even more florals, including: hydrangeas, marigolds, roses and more, you can find the bud that speaks to you!
Note pads are the perfect time to add some whimsy and fun into your stationery! We love these new designs (Colorful Confetti and Watercolor Balloons) that are reminiscent of a perpetual party and sure to delight!
If you’re searching for a great wedding gift, try this Border Monogram design with the bride or groom’s new initials (what bride-to-be doesn’t love a place to make lists?). Plus, there are 18 color options to help find the perfect hue. And if you’re the bride, try this Gold Glitter Chevron set for your bridesmaids to show your thanks!
Our custom note pad sets are $35 for a set of 5, and we’re thrilled about our new designs. What’s your favorite?
With all this warm weather and sunshine, you don’t need a reason to celebrate this summer! Whether it’s a graduation party, pool party or just a fun neighborhood get together, Paper Source can help all of your summertime soirées!
First impressions are everything. With bright colors that pop, your guests won’t be forgetting this party invite! Send the Spotlight Party Invitation or the Citrus Party Invitation for a kickoff before the party even starts.
The 2 most refreshing things to enjoy during the summer are fresh watermelon and cold popsicles, of course! Hang these garlands from your backyard trees or a snack table. They are a great craft for the kids to work on, too! So fun!
A hot summer is never complete without your favorite drink to cool you down. Fill up these vintage milk bottles with your favorite refreshing summer drink and sip it through these festive straws. This You’re A Peach Iced Tea with our exclusive design would be great to serve in these fun bottles!
Be sure to feed your guests with this lively PS designed-Color Pop Plate Set- great for mini burgers hot off the grill and some fresh fruit salad (plus they’re melamine, so they won’t break!).
With kids running around, spills are expected. Clean up with this sweet and delicious looking Ice Pop Tea Towel, or just hang it from the oven to brighten up your kitchen! (And this could make a great hostess gift, as well!)
The holiday season is in full swing and we might not be Santa Claus, but we’re pretty sure we’ve got the perfect gift for everyone on your list! Enjoy our top holiday gift picks below, brought to you by our Gift Buyer, Katie Mulligan.
- Kate Spade Pencil Case: This delightfully chic collection of items make great gifts for anyone who has an affinity for Kate Spade or who appreciates beautiful and bold graphics. I love the idea of using this as a chic clutch! $29.95
- Chevron Tote Bag: This durable yet chic tote bag is the perfect carry-all bag for any occasion! A stylish gift for women of all ages. $26.95
- iPhone Covers: From bold and bright to soft and sweet, to fun and quirky–we have iPhone covers (for iPhone 4 and 5) sure to match any personality! $29.95 and up
- Buff & Shine Shoe Polish Kit: This shoe shine kit is the perfect gift for working Don Drapers men everywhere. Contains two tins of polish in neutral and black, two brushes each with ‘Looking Buff’ and ‘Rise & Shine’ inscribed, plus cleaning cloth. $25.95
- Beardo Hat: For the quirky guys in your life! A hilarious way to keep warm this winter! $29.99
- Fish Flask: Drink like fish…from a fish! A great gift for some who loves to fish or simply appreciates a funny flask. $27.95
- Guide to American Whiskey, Bourbon & Rye: This book is a perfect suggestion for someone interested in how to assess and pair whiskey with delicious foods. Each Whiskey suggestion comes with a large, glossy photo of the bottle and color of the whiskey— making it easy to find at your local store for an at-home tasting! $24.95
- Flip Flop Bracelets: These trendy bracelets come in a spectrum of colors, making it easy for your teen to accessorize any outfit. They also are environmentally conscious – handmade from recycled flip flops in Mali, West Africa! 10 for $9.50
- Secret Message Writing Set: Let your kiddos practice their espionage skills with this Secret Message Writing Set. Whatever they write with the special pens remains invisible until it’s viewed with the UV “blacklight” in the pen cap. $7.95
- Light Up Football: This cool 8 inch long foam football has LED glowing light-up strips along the side, making it bright and colorful for night time play! Lights can be turned off and on. Lasts over 24 continuous hours. $19.95
- Fun Loom Kit: The ultimate gift for girls of all ages! This Fun Loom kit allows them to create awesome silicone band bracelets and more and comes with one loom, one hook and 300 loops. $14.95
For the Cook:
- iSpoon Stylus: Whether you’re snacking while browsing your next Pinterest recipe or referencing your iPad while you cook, this spoon stylus keeps your gadget mess-free in the kitchen! $8.95
- Obsessive Chef Cutting Board: Cooking is as much a science as it is an art, and science requires precision. I always watch in awe at my favorite sushi restaurant at the great care the chefs take in cutting their tuna into millimeters thick slices. This cutting board is sure help guide your knife with exacting measurements, precise angles, and handy definitions. Learn just how small a julienne is, and get it right next time! $26.95
- Rifle Recipe Box: Each box Includes 12 letter-pressed dividers & 24 recipe cards. For a special touch, handwrite a few of your favorite recipes for the recipient. I particularly love this as a gift for winter brides! Help the happy couple start off their new adventure with a beautiful recipe box and some treasured recipes to pass from one family to another. $34.95
For the Host/Hostess:
- Host Wine Aerator: No need to let wine breath for hours! This one-of-a-kind aerator contains a flow meter for dependable aeration levels every time. Covers up to 6 hours of decanting instantly and strains out unwanted sediment. Bring with a bottle of wine for the perfect gift! $39.95
- Corkcicle Wine Chiller: Keeping wine at just the right temperature is tough for any hostess. Keep wine the perfect temperature with the Corkcicle which won’t dilute! $26.95
If there’s one thing we love, it’s throwing a party… and one of our favorite aspects of hosting an event are the favors. Not only are favors a wonderful treat for your guests, but they also offer a blank canvas for creating wonderful little packages.
Here are a few of our DIY favor ideas…
Small Cello Bags are a fabulous option when its contents are something colorful: gumdrops, jellybeans or confetti, perhaps? They take an easy, modern turn when sealed and decorated with a bit of washi tape.
Want to strike a vintage vibe? Our Burlap Drawstring Bags and Muslin Bags are an elegant (and reusable!) option on their own but their real charm comes through when decorated with ribbons, gift tags and even ink embellishment!
For directions on how to make these or to find other DIY favor bag ideas, visit: www.papersource.com/favor-bag-ideas
Mother’s Day, the thoughtful time of year that celebrates the loving, creative woman behind all those favorite dishes, birthday wishes and kissed boo boos. If you’re looking for a way to recognize this influential woman, our Mother’s Day Gift Guide features a collection of our most inspired gifts for Mom.
Here are just a few of our favorite gift ideas…
Set inside an everlasting Peony Wreath we see one of the many Paper Source exclusive Mother’s Day cards. Adorn any door with a wreath of flowers, or set a pillow on her favorite chair. This charming grain sack pillow is a rustic accent for any couch, bed or boudoir!
For walls, coffee tables or bedsides, gift one of the many decorative signs available to convey that perfect message, to any Mom in your life.
Sunday, May, 12th is a day to celebrate. Visit our website for a full list of Inspired Gift Ideas for Mom.
Head back to school (or the office) in style. Use pretty paper to mark your place and accentuate your love for all things paper. Follow the steps below to create a customizable bookmark like the one shown on the left.
Follow these step-by-step directions to create a DIY paper wallet or custom cardholder.
1.) Begin by selecting any of our fine papers. We recommend a fibrous paper, like this Houndstooth Indian Fine Paper, so the paper won’t tear as you make creases and folds. Cut paper to 12″ by 12″ using scissors. Read the rest of this entry »
Looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift? Our unique collection of custom stamps are so lovely and so practical. Choose from more than 50 exclusive designs and customize with your mom’s name or home address for a gift that is truly unique.
And, guess what?
Today through April 22nd many of our best-selling custom stamps are 25% off!
Grab a gift for mom, the happy couple getting married this summer, and perhaps, one for yourself too! It’s a gift that will keep on giving — 800 to 1,000 stamp impressions to be exact.
Shop our full line of custom stamps including new designs for return address, wedding and holiday!