Posts Tagged gifts for her
Wondering what to get your favorite gal? Whether it’s your bestie, your partner, sister or friend – we have some great gifts for all of the leading ladies in your life!
1. This Prisma Gold Frame is so cute and is the perfect touch of glam to any space. The geometric planes allow this frame to be showcased from a myriad of sides. Perfect for the home or office!
2. Our Custom Stamp Gift Box is a bestseller for a reason! This gift is the best for new home occupants, new grads, hostesses and more! The box includes a self-inking stamper, one black ink cartridge and one gift certificate that allows your recipient to customize a stamp plate online. Directions on how to redeem and a unique certificate code are included with each gift set purchase. Plus, this great gift is now Buy One, Get One 50% Off through Christmas 2014! Stock up on multiples for future use!
3. The brand new Heart of Gold Mug is so simple and chic. A lovely sentiment that your recipient will see daily!
4. Look ahead to 2015 with this Rifle Mint Floral Journal. Exclusively at Paper Source, this soft and feminine design features lined pages for daily entries or notes.
5. Help your favorite gal get organized! This Paper Source 2015 Mint & Confetti Planner makes a bold statement with a subdued mint and gold foil embellishment. The string-bound planner lays completely flat and is hard-covered for durability!
6. Ok, we know what you’re thinking. A pen, really? But this classic gift is a great go-to for new grads, or as a congratulations on a new job. The Kate Spade Polka Dot Ballpoint Pen comes packaged in an effortlessly chic box with the phrase “She writes to-do lists for her to-do lists.” on the inside. A fancy stocking stuffer or thoughtful standalone gift!
Mother’s Day, the thoughtful time of year that celebrates the loving, creative woman behind all those favorite dishes, birthday wishes and kissed boo boos. If you’re looking for a way to recognize this influential woman, our Mother’s Day Gift Guide features a collection of our most inspired gifts for Mom.
Here are just a few of our favorite gift ideas…
Set inside an everlasting Peony Wreath we see one of the many Paper Source exclusive Mother’s Day cards. Adorn any door with a wreath of flowers, or set a pillow on her favorite chair. This charming grain sack pillow is a rustic accent for any couch, bed or boudoir!
For walls, coffee tables or bedsides, gift one of the many decorative signs available to convey that perfect message, to any Mom in your life.
Sunday, May, 12th is a day to celebrate. Visit our website for a full list of Inspired Gift Ideas for Mom.
For you ambitious crafters and cooks, try your hand at baking this season’s yummiest treat with our featured cookbook Le Petite Macarons. These charming French confections are adorable when toted in packages made just for friends and family, and crafted by you.
Take a bite out of our new collection, and be inspired by creamy hints of pastel and chocolate this season. We have everything from kitchen sets to personalized stationary with this delicious confection. Find them online or get inspired on our Macarons Pinterest Board. C’est magnifique!
And remember to share your sweet-inspired ideas with us. Au revoir!
Follow these step-by-step directions to create a DIY paper wallet or custom cardholder.
1.) Begin by selecting any of our fine papers. We recommend a fibrous paper, like this Houndstooth Indian Fine Paper, so the paper won’t tear as you make creases and folds. Cut paper to 12″ by 12″ using scissors. Read the rest of this entry »
In addition to hundreds of products created by our Paper Source design team, we carry a number of items produced by independent designers. These talented artists offer a complementary, yet distinct aesthetic to customers seeking inspiration in everyday things.
Anna Bond is one such designer. She is the artist and creator of Rifle Paper Co.
Anna hand draws and paints all of her beautiful designs with gouache, a type of paint consisting of pigment and a binding agent. As you can see from the items shown here, her inspiration comes from mid-century design, folk art, nature, architecture, and vintage typefaces. Her designs are reminiscent of decades past, and make beautiful gifts for any occasion.
To see more of Anna’s lovely work, check out other Rifle designs on our website.
Mother’s Day is coming up fast and we have a few favorite gift ideas to make her smile come May 8th!
The Mom’s One Line A Day Journal is a wonderful way for mom to record everyday moments. It is designed for quick entries, since she is always busy! Once complete she’ll have five years of thoughts, quotes and special events to remember and share (and none of the guilt, like that incomplete baby book – Or is that just me?). Read the rest of this entry »