Posts Tagged handmade card
This season’s favorite project in a miniature card format. This paper rosette project is perfect for heartfelt sentiments, like Mother’s Day! Customize rosettes with your own choice of colors and patterns from our collection of handpicked fine papers to make this classic and chic card truly yours!
Cut a piece of text weight paper to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ and adhere to front of card. Choose desired rosette sizes and cut text weight paper and fine paper into strips
- Embellish centers with adhesive pearls and/or crystals.
- Stamp and emboss banner onto paper and cut out.
- Write desired message onto banner and adhere in place.
Celebrate the Easter season with our adorable Bunny and Chick Egg Friends. These fun characters are great as Easter cards, springtime decorations or cute paper companions for your little ones.
• Easter Bunny and Chick Egg Friends How-To PDF
• Egg Shapes Assortment Pack
• Googly Eyes
• Cover Paper in Poppy and Eco-White
• Bubblegum and Tangerine Sugar Coated 12 x 12 Paper
• Begonia, Powder and White Glitter Tape
• 1/4″ Hole Punch
• Zots Glue Dots
• Black Marker or Pen
1. Use templates provided to cut out shapes from indicated papers.
2. Adhere shapes onto corresponding egg shapes using glue dots, then glue googly eyes in place.
3. Embellish bottoms of eggs with strips of glitter tape as shown and trim off excess.
4. For bunny’s nose, punch out a circle from the pink glitter paper using 1/4″ hole punch and glue in place.
5. Draw in bunny’s mouth and whiskers using black marker or pen.
6. Great as place cards or for sending Easter wishes!