Repeat your party theme in unexpected ways…rubber stamps aren’t just for cards or invitations— here we use them as super easy cupcake toppers. Create your own look or theme– works great with almost any medium or small sized stamp. These are a perfect pair with our robot invites.
1. Choose a rubber stamp and ink color to suit your theme (here we used the robot chrome head, robot glass dome head, and robot square head and a Color Box ink pad).
2. Rubber stamp an image onto cover weight paper in your color of choice.
3. Allow ink to dry, then cut out around the rubber stamp design.
4. Adhere a toothpick to the back using glue or tape.
5. Place in a sweet cupcake!